Chimichurri Don Pablo Llc uses only the freshest local organic ingredients, as possible.
No conservatives or preservatives. Consume within 15 days or freeze it’s the best option. Keep refrigerated.
- Reduce the risk of cancers such as breast, digestive tract, skin and prostate. Parsley contains high levels of a flavonoid called apigenin. Not only does apigenin possesses remarkable anti-cancer properties, it’s also a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Eating parsley with your char-grilled chicken, fish, and steak to help minimize the cancer-causing effects of heterocyclic amines. Heterocyclic amines are made when proteins are cooked at high-temperatures.
- Parsley is a nutritional powerhouse with vitamins A, B, C and K and the minerals iron and potassium. This emerald green herb is popular among starlets who want to drop extra water weight before big events because it helps to reduce water retention and bloating (edema). It’s a natural diuretic, which helps to eliminate excess fluid without depleting the body of potassium.Beyond water weight, parsley aids in balancing blood sugar, helping with long-term weight balance. It also plays a key role in preventing the degenerative effects of diabetes on the liver.
- Cilantro is rich in thiamin, zinc, dietary fiber and vitamins A, C, E and K. It has trace amounts of riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, copper and manganese.
- Cilantro is used for digestion problems including upset stomach, loss of appetite, hernia and nausea.
- Rids the body of heavy metals:Arsenic, cadmium, aluminum, lead, and mercury can become resident in our tissues leading to heart disease, hormonal imbalances, neurological conditions, infertility, and so much more. Cilantro, also known scientifically as “Coriandrum sativum”, has been shown to bind these toxic metals together, loosening them from tissue, and facilitating their elimination from the body. One study found that Coriandrum sativum (Cilantro) significantly protects against lead induced oxidative stress, while another study found that cilantro actually accelerates the removal of heavy metals from the body.
- Cilantro benefits your sleep cycle naturally and calms nerves, and can improve sleep quality through its natural sedative effects
- Onions are nutrient-dense, meaning they’re low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals.
- This vegetable is particularly high in vitamin C, a nutrient involved in regulating immune health, collagen production, tissue repair and iron absorption. Vitamin C also acts as a powerful antioxidant in your body, protecting your cells against damage caused by unstable molecules called free radicals.
- Onions are a good source of potassium, a mineral in which many people are lacking. Normal cellular function, fluid balance, nerve transmission, kidney function and muscle contraction all require potassium.
- These flavorful bulbs are an excellent source of healthful chemical, including sulfur compounds. Onions form sulfur compounds through an enzymatic reaction when cut or crushed. Studies show these sulfur compounds may protect against cancer, help lower blood sugar, and reduce the production of unhealthy cholesterol in the body. These sulfur compounds may also block platelet-clot formation and promote the breakdown of blood clots, which helps to lower the risk for heart disease and stroke.
- It might help you beat a cold. Oregano’s antibacterial compounds will battle an infection. It also eases muscle aches and pains and fights yeast inside and outside of the body. Many Naturopaths recommended taking oregano internally as well as using oregano oil to fight athlete’s foot.
- Oregano is high in antioxidants, which can help prevent damage by neutralizing disease-causing free radicals.
- Oregano, been high in antioxidants and contains compounds that have been shown to reduce cancer cell growth in some test-tube studies.
- Oregano, high in A-Oxidants, which may reduce inflammation. Animal studies show that oregano oil and its components could help reduce inflammation
- USDA certified garlic provides an array of health benefits. Human studies have found garlic supplements to have a significant impact on reducing blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
- The potential effects of garlic on longevity are basically impossible to prove in humans. But given the beneficial effects on important risk factors like blood pressure, it makes sense that garlic could help you live longer.
- Garlic is a good source of selenium, manganese, vitamin B6 and sulfur. Selenium, manganese and sulfur are closely related elements, part of antioxidant functioning. Vitamin B6 plays a number of important roles in the body. Garlic also aids in making iron in our bodies more available to use.
Extra virgin olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, some of which have powerful biological effects.
- Olive oil contains nutrients that fight inflammation. These include oleic acid as well as the antioxidant oleocanthal.
- Extra virgin olive oil has numerous benefits for heart health. It lowers blood pressure, protects “bad” LDL cholesterol particles from oxidation and improves the function of blood vessels.
- In addition, extra virgin olive oil its a rich source of monounsaturated fats fats which have powerful health benefits.
Red pepper flakes
- These spicy little flakes can boost metabolism, decrease hunger and, if you’re watching your salt intake, red pepper flakes can be an excellent alternative. They’ll add the much-needed flavor without packing on the sodium.
- Adding red pepper flakes to your diet can help clear your congestion during cold and flu season and allergy season. That’s because the spicy heat found in the flakes helps clear the mucus stuffing up your nose and lungs.
- Flakes and other members of the pepper family contain a good dose of vitamin A, a nutrient that helps keep your immune system healthy.
Red wine vinegar
- Red wine vinegar contains acetic acid, which helps regulate fatty acid oxidation and increases satiety.
- A wealth of studies show that red wine vinegar has beneficial impacts on blood glucose levels.
- Acetic acid, the active component in red wine vinegar, has anti-microbial properties and can kill powerful pathogens.
- Consuming red wine vinegar, included in Chimichurri Don Pablo, tastes better than straight.
- Contrary to popular belief, sea salt is extremely beneficial in keeping us hydrated. The amount of nutrients in sea salt also satisfies our thirst for a longer period of time and keeps us holding on to the fluids for longer.
- Because of its potent mineral content, sea salt has anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for skin health. There are many beauty products that use sea salt, because it has the power to detoxify the skin, while exfoliating, increasing circulation, and providing the skin with nutrients. Sea salt has been shown to be especially beneficial for acne, psoriasis, eczema, and anti-aging.
- Adrenal fatigue of varying degrees is extremely common today, resulting from stress and poor diet. With adrenal insufficiency, one of the main symptoms is salt cravings. This is because the body is craving the nutrients it needs from sea salt. Among their numerous demanding functions, our adrenal glands release hormones that regulate sodium and potassium in the body. So in order to make this particular job easier, the adrenals need a balance of these minerals through high quality sea salt. This is especially important when they are already tired from the stress we put through them everyday.
2019 Chimichurri Don Pablo Llc. It is written with your needs in mind but is not a substitute for consulting with your physician or other health care providers. All matters regarding your health should be supervised by a licensed health care physician.